Brilliant design makes brilliant displays. New PinScore LED displays for pinball machines are the best performing, most feature-packed and economical replacement systems for obsolete glass plasma digital displays.
This PinScore Custom Series System model PS-12502-PG features Green LEDs and will work in all of the following Bally / Williams pinball machines:
- Bally Bugs Bunny
- Bally Dr. Dude (Most models, not for use on WPC89 games)
- Bally Elvira & The Party Monsters
- Bally Game Show
- Williams Mousin' Around
- Bally Pool Sharks
- Bally Radical
- Williams Transporter
- Custom Green LEDs for a personalized look
- 20 minute plug & play installation
- Adjustable brightness
- Diagnostic pushbutton
- Low power consumption - uses only 5 volts and needs no high voltage
- Beautiful black matte finish segments and boards
- Foam light shields prevent glare from surrounding general illumination
- Crisp alpha and numeric digits illuminate in original font and color
- 5 year warranty
- Built in USA
- RoHS compliant
|2||PS-12502||PinScore Master Driver Board|
|2||PS-DIS16||PinScore 16-Digit LED Display Board|
|2||PS-LS-16||Foam Light Shield for 16-digit Display Board|
Reference Part Numbers
- Williams D-12502 Master Display/Driver Board Right
- Williams D-12706 Master Display/Driver board Left
- Williams 5768-12378-00 printed circuit board - Right
- Williams 16-8850-251 Assembly Right
- Williams 5768-12408-00 printed circuit board - Left
- Installation Time: About 15 minutes
- Tools Required: 1/4” Nutdriver and/or Phillips screwdriver
- Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine.
- Remove game backglass.
- Unscrew and remove all original glass displays, master driver board and all inter-board connecting cables.
- Mount all new boards in their respective locations. You may slide the LED display boards horizontally to adjust their positions for alignment with your backglass windows.
- If not already mounted, place the foam light shields on their respective LED display boards.
- Connect the cables. Observe correct polarity on all ribbon cables - the red striped wires on all ribbon cables go to PIN #1 (also labeled RED) on all boards.
- Observe the position of the small jumper block on the 2 pin connector near the board center labeled LEFT or RIGHT . This indicates the side of the game on which the board is mounted.
- Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on. The LEDs will light up. Pressing the DIAGNOSTIC pushbutton on the Master Driver board will illuminate all segments of all displays. This indicates that all boards and cables in the PinScore System are operating correctly. Use the thumbwheel BRIGHTNESS control on the Master Driver & Display board to set your preferred illumination level.
PinScore LED Displays and Power Supplies
PinScore LED displays require no high voltage. The plasma technology found in your machine's old displays required high voltage to energize the segments. The high-voltage circuits in pinball machines have high failure rates and are difficult to repair as the parts are hard-to-find. LED displays will function correctly even if your original game's power high-voltage power supply has failed. You can choose to disable your high-voltage supply after installing these displays by removing the appropriate fusing (see your machine's docmentation). This will reduce the risk of electric shock when servicing the machine. If your machine requires a new power supply, PinScore power supplies designed explicitly for LED displays are available for some games.
All PinScore display products are covered by a 5-year, transferrable warranty. Should your display fail, contact your distributor for repair or replacement options. PinScore products will be repaired or replaced at the distributor’s discretion.
PinScore LED displays are a replacement product for aging pinball machines. While PinScore LED displays are carefully engineered to replace as many high-failure parts as possible and retain robustness, there remains a possibility that other parts of your machine may need to be repaired before your game will function correctly. These parts include but are not limited to your machine’s MPU, transformer, wiring, and fuses. The PinScore warranty does not cover damage caused by improper installation, faulty wiring, aftermarket game modifications, and incorrect aftermarket repairs.